CRD™ was released in 2011 as a medical record system for the nation of France. It allows the collaboration of millions of users simultaneously and can house large volumes of medical records such as MRI scans, x-Ray, Ultrasound, CT and many more, which were synonymous to the success of the product in the Medical and research fields. CRD™ has been very successful in other areas such as the delivering of Radiology studies to large world renowned organisations involved in the teaching of radiology. There are also Equine practices using the versatility to collect and demonstrate “live” x-Ray results of Thoroughbreds in annual yearling sales to buyers both interstate and internationally.
The basis of CRD™ has allowed the product to spread into widespread markets beyond the Medical industry that CDN have become World competitors in for the past 20 years. We now have an child product called CloudVue™.
The difference between CRD™ and CloudVue™ is simply the fact that CloudVue™ caters for SME (Small Medium Enterprise) Businesses and also consumers, whereas CRD™ is purely an Enterprise product (100+ users) specific to larger platforms for users greater than 100 users to literally millions of users.
CRD™ has a proven place in industries such as:
- Medical Research
- Equine Industry
- National Associations
Benefits of CRD™ to the Workflow for users are as follows:
- CRD™ is a simple to use common sense approach to a centralised archival system allowing all levels of user activity to access a virtual filing cabinet. Companies have difficulty collecting with ease either company I.P. (intellectual property), company policies, procedures, forms and general documents including contracts, HR docs, QA & QC management systems.
- CRD™ is ideal for individual record keeping and is very important in sporting terms for the collation of HP & M (High Performance and Medical) results. Customised surveys can be collated during the HP process to help with injury prevention and player management.
- Insurances and the centralisation and ease to documentation including forms, reports both incident and medical, scans and virtually all related content including video footage can be kept on a case by case basis or part of the players individual CRD™ file.
- Customisation is available and with the connectivity to some of our other CDN Software Suite we are able to customise workflow to suit your national or international needs.
- COLLABORATE WORLDWIDE with the maximum of ease.
- Marketing strategies and any strategy for that matter can be collated in a module and shared with the responsible members. It is always a struggle to locate documentation from previous campaigns or historical data but with CRD™ this is a succession plan for new employees looking to cover the tracks or success/failure of previous campaigns in one central point.
- Massive time savings associated with an advanced way of collaboration that is uniquely provided by CDN with World leading applications.
- Whilst CRD™ is an Enterprise level software designed to have millions of users interacting with it at any given time we are flexible to mainstream specific requests for templates, forms and reporting to suit. Part of our proposal includes development time for you and your business to work with CDN for specific solution requests.
CRD™ is like no other product – Here is why:
- Embed Video or YouTube
- Upload Video
- Upload PDF’s
- Upload or Paste Images
- Upload Word, Excel or similar documents with ease.
- Upload Audio
- Add plain text
- Add LORN and SCORM files
- IFrame a url or website
- Create interactive Quizzes
CloudVue ™ SME
|CRD ™ Enterprise|
Includes Minimum 10 Users license up to a Maximum of 99 Users
Minimum 100 Users license up to unlimited maximum of users
Minimum Included Data Storage
80GB Cloud Storage + 20GB p.a. after 12 months
Minimum Included Data Storage
200GB Cloud Storage + 60GB p.a. after 12 months
Minimum 12 Months
Minimum 24 Months
Contact us NOW for your FREE Demonstration
Request a demonstration by one of our sales representatives.